Full time nanny required - 3 children - Streatham Hill

4 posts
EMSW16
Options:
Share this post on:

Full time nanny required - 3 children - Streatham Hill

Postby EMSW16 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:03 pm

A busy and energetic family with three young children (Boy (5), Girl (3) and Girl (6 months)) is seeking a loving, active, fun, confident and experienced nanny to join our family from the end of October (to include a week handover period).

The position will be live-out and full time.
Duties include dropping the older children at school and nursery and picking-up, as well as taking to after-school activities, preparing meals, nursery duties and some help with the oldest child's homework.

A driving licence is essential, and you will be given access to the family car.

It is essential that the successful candidate is fluent in written and spoken English, and it is also important that the nanny has experience in caring for more than one child, including a young baby.

We live in Streatham Hill, close to excellent transport links.

Hours: 8am to 6.30pm/7pm
Salary: £12.50 - £13.50 ph (gross, negotiable, depending on experience).
Sweetmariz17
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Full time nanny required - 3 children - Streatham Hill

Postby Sweetmariz17 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:43 pm

Hello good morning shannon, I'm sorry I'm not feeling well today. My body is heavy and so much cold. I can't come for today. Hope you understand pls. Many thanks for your kind reply.
Last edited by Sweetmariz17 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sweetmariz17
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Sweetmariz17 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:44 pm

Hello good day! I'm Shermaine, Filipina. I'm interested fornthe position. Kindly keep in touch please ‭07492 964556‬. Thank you.
sunshine31
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby sunshine31 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:24 am

Hello...My name is Ivana and I come from Slovakia...Im a nanny with 11 years of experience and looking for a new position from October...I have firs Aid,CRB,excelent references and most important passion for children...I live in Streatham so Your position is very covinient for me....Plz do not hesistate to contac me on 07956291809...

Regards
Ivana

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.