The Richards family - Looking to share our nanny, between the commons, 3-4 days pw

6 posts
RachelRichards
Options:
Share this post on:

The Richards family - Looking to share our nanny, between the commons, 3-4 days pw

Postby RachelRichards » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:14 pm

We are looking for a new family to join in a nanny share.

We have a wonderful English nanny, who is a qualified teacher and Ofsted Registered. She has been the sole charge nanny for our daughter for the past year. She is an absolute delight and our daughter adores her. She cooks healthy meals and organises lots of activities both outside and at home. She lives nearby (clapham common northside), is flexible and can do babysitting in the evenings.

Our daughter turns 2 in January and she will attend Mouse House nursery on Mallinson Road 3 afternoons a week from January. Ideally we would like to start the nanny share from Jan 2017, but we are more than happy to start the share sooner if it means we secure the right family for our share. While our daughter is at nursery the nanny would have sole charge of the share family child.

Our nanny works 4 days a week for us (but we are open to a 3 day share), between the hours of 7.30am to 6pm.
We are looking to host the share, but are more than happy to share the hosting if required
We live in a child friendly house with a garden just off the northcote road (between the commons).

Mum works 4 days a week and Dad works full time.

If you are interested please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
Thomas2016
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: The Richards family - Looking to share our nanny, between the commons, 3-4 days pw

Postby Thomas2016 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:14 pm

Hi Richards family, we were interested in your post. We are currently looking at options for childcare for our 5 month old daughter. She is registered with a nursery and is due to start full time in a couple of weeks but we are now having doubts about whether she is too young for this. Therefore we are considering whether we need to get a nanny for her for all or part of the time. We live in Clapham Common north side. I note that ideally you'd like to start a nanny share arrangement next year, but would you consider something earlier - and if so, would you consider sharing with a 5 month old?

Obviously happy to answer any questions you might have about us.

Many thanks
Greta
molly123
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: The Richards family - Looking to share our nanny, between the commons, 3-4 days pw

Postby molly123 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:10 am

Hi great, we are looking for a family to join our share, mon Tues wed, near Wandsworth Common. Im an English experienced Nanny.and also a midwife. I've been with my family for 8 years and we are ideally looking for a baby. We would be very interested in discussing further if you are still looking for a share. Lisa
RachelRichards
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby RachelRichards » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:02 pm

Hi Greta,

Thanks for your message, we are open to an age gap between our daughter and the nanny share, however Bella is nearly 20 months old now, so i think a 15 month younger age gap is going to be just too much, as they are on such different pages of their development.

However Lisa who has posted below is looking for a baby to join their share, so hopefully they can help you, good luck and all the best!

Rachel
molly123
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby molly123 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:38 pm

Hi greta, we are still looking for a baby to join our share, please do contact us if you would like to discuss further.
https://www.nightingalemontessori.co.uk/
https://merrygoround.club/
https://www.345nurseryschool.com/
http://www.abbevillenannies.co.uk/home/
https://www.mathnasium.co.uk/clapham
Bodders1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Bodders1 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:19 pm

Hi there Greta
I am a local mum and I am looking to find a family to share our wonderful nanny with. We have done two very successful shares with babies and our nanny is extremely experienced with very young children (she is a qualified midwife). I have two children who will both be at school for most of the day during term time so our nanny would have sole charge of your little girl for a large proportion of the day. Both families who we have done shares with are very happy to give references. Do get in touch if this is of interest to you.
Kind regards, Becky.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.