Highly Experienced American Nanny Available

9 posts
levina
Options:
Share this post on:

Highly Experienced American Nanny Available

Postby levina » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:50 pm

My name is Nikki and I recently finished working for a family whom I had been with for 4.5 years so I am looking for a new role. I am originally from California and have over 13 years experience working with children, newborn twins up to 6 years of age.

I like to encourage children to be imaginative and creative; to experience nature and to have good manners from an early age. I think building a child's social confidence is very important and do this through play-dates, play-groups and music classes.

Some of my hobbies include: gardening, painting, cooking, antique markets and cycling. I think the key words that would describe me are: calm, patient, creative and funny. My husband and I are big animal lovers. We currently have three cats, a handful of fish and a frog. Much later down the road, we would love to set up our own charity to provide animal therapy to people who have experienced PTSD.

I have been previously Ofsted registered but, at the time, the family I was with didn't want to make use of the voucher system so since expired. I am willing to become registered again if requested. My rate is £10 per hour and I am willing to make use of the voucher system.

I am available for full time hours, nanny shares, or babysitting. I have a lot of experience with newborn, babies and toddler age range.

Thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Nikki
Suzbuis
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Highly Experienced American Nanny Available

Postby Suzbuis » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:03 pm

Hi Nikki,
I am interested and would like to talk to you. Can you call me on 07775 872142.
Thank you,
Suzanne.
chiaraeli
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby chiaraeli » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:36 pm

Hi Nikki,

if you are still looking for a new position, I would like to have a chat. We live in Parsons Green and we are looking for a nanny for our two-year old daughter.
My email address is chiara.elisei@gmail.com, please get in touch if you are interested.

I look forward to hearing back.

Kind regards,

Chiara
levina
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby levina » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:21 pm

Hello Chiara,

I have just emailed you.

Thank you,

Nikki
LucyHargreaves
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby LucyHargreaves » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:46 pm

We are looking for a nanny to work full time 8 AM to 6 Or 7 PM Monday to Friday. we have an eight-year-old girl and a 16 month old little boy. Day time duties are to look after the little boy and do some cooking, maybe some shopping, take him to monkey music et cetera. And to collect our daughter from school, and sort out tea and after-school activities.
50 hours per week. We live at the top of Putney Hill.
Call me if you're interested!
07812 175111
Lucy
https://merrygoround.club/
https://www.mathnasium.co.uk/clapham
http://www.abbevillenannies.co.uk/home/
https://www.nightingalemontessori.co.uk/
https://www.345nurseryschool.com/
Fracod
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Fracod » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:53 am

Dear Nikki
Could you please send me your cv
We live in Pimlico and we are searching a nanny francesca_codagl@hotmail.com
Thanks
Francesca
Fracod
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Fracod » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:55 am

Dear Lucy
Could you please send me your cv
We live in Pimlico and we are searching a nanny
Thanks
Francesca

Sent from my iPad
acg
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby acg » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:06 pm

Please send me your cv annagrimstone@hotmail.com and I'll send you more details of our post. Thanks
CB44
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby CB44 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:08 am

Hi there, I wondered if you were still looking?

Here's what I'm ideally looking for:

Position: Nanny to two children aged 5 and 2, my elder son is 9 and is at full time boarding school, back every other weekend and half terms and holidays. My 5 year old is at full time day school and one child is at nursery school three mornings per week

Accommodation: Live-in

Accommodation for the live in role consists of a modern, light and quiet double bedroom with a separate w/c and share of children’s large bathroom. Parents have a separate bathroom. All utility bills would be included as well as wi-fi, Amazon prime television in room, sofa in room. The room overlooks the garden. The house is spacious with a large garden in a lovely wide and quiet family street with easy parking and 5 mins from Clapham North underground or Clapham North overground.

Experience required: Fluent English, 3+ years of nannying, full CRB check, experienced driver (of an automatic car, preferably with previous London driving experience) with current clean driver’s licence, in-date First Aid certificate, Working with Children police check certificate, familiarity with EYF if possible (Early Years Foundation).

References: All latest references will be thoroughly checked.

Salary Offered : £350 net per week (negotiable for the right candidate)

Hours: Monday to Friday
7:30am - 7pm

We would prefer a nanny who is happy to offer 1-2 nights of weekly babysitting gratis per week and is a non-smoker.

Job Description:

A very organised reliable, honest and trustworthy career nanny with good experience required with the physical ability to care for young children. We need an open, active and energetic person who is prepared to “muck-in” to family life and to this position with a flexible and positive attitude. We’d like a dedicated person who is very happy looking after children.

All of our children follow a good routine so we do require a nanny that is comfortable in following this. It is of vital importance that this nanny is very organised and can act as a children's PA and look after all aspects of the children's social and school diaries and keep the parents up to date, reminded and informed about all of the children's current and upcoming activities.

We put great importance on healthy food and like the children to eat home cooked organic food where possible, so you will need to be confident in cooking.

Both parents are working professionals so this is a sole charge position, any applicants must have experience of this.

The family already have 10 hours of housekeeping per week from their cleaner, however some housekeeping and cleaning required to keep the house tidy.

All nursery duties & keeping on top of all rooms used by the children.

Major Responsibilities

• Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children

• Supervise the children’s activities at all times

• Planning and preparing nutritious home cooked meals for the children, do food and some other shopping for the family and occasional cooking for the whole family.

• Washing and ironing children's clothes and bedding, dressing the children, sewing on name tapes, organising uniform

• Placing the youngest down for a mid-day sleep

• Bathing the children

• Teaching the children good social manners and table manners

• Playing with the children, both indoors and outdoors, and organising play dates

• Planning and leading educational activities, including reading, helping with homework

• Driving the children to and from activities and school pick up (parents do drop off every morning)

The family are happy for the nanny to arrange play dates & take the children out & about to local groups & classes and on trips.

The family do travel in the holidays to Scotland and Europe so would again appreciate a nanny who would be happy to assist them in this on occasion. There will be occasional weekend work for which there will be paid overtime at £10 p/h.

The family travel in the holidays/half-terms so you would be paid for 28 days holiday per year, however we would prefer a nanny who is happy to take 2 weeks when we do & choose their other weeks. We also always give time off over Christmas.

Other Benefits Include: Use of the family car, (insurance costs depending).

I would be so grateful to talk to you or see your CV at catriona2@mac.com if you were interested.

Many thanks

Catriona
https://www.mathnasium.co.uk/clapham
https://www.nightingalemontessori.co.uk/
https://merrygoround.club/

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.