Au Pair Wanted in Balham

2 posts
Emily047
Options:
Share this post on:

Au Pair Wanted in Balham

Postby Emily047 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:49 pm

We are looking for an au pair to join our family in September. We have 2 girls aged 3 and 7, with our youngest in full time nursery, so we would like someone fun and responsible to look after them before drop off and at the end of school. On Friday's you would only need to help in the morning and then your weekend days would be yours, aside from occasional babysitting.

We have a mezzanine room for our au pair which has a bed room and living area, so been well loved by our previous au pairs.

Please message me if interestesd for more details
elenaaa19051993
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Au Pair Wanted in Balham

Postby elenaaa19051993 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:00 pm

Hi,

My name is Elena, I am 23 years old and from Spain. In Spain I was teaching in a primary school and love spending time with children. I am currently in Balham and am looking for a new family to join as the family I am with are changing the childcare they need as their eldest has started a new school and they are looking to move house. I already have friends in Balham so am very keen to stay here. I have found it harder looking after a child of secondary school age and so am very keen to find a family with children between the ages of 2 and 9. I liked the look of your advertisement and would be keen to be in touch . My current host mum would be happy to provide a reference.

I look forward to hearing from you

Elena

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.