NANNY AVAILABLE ASAP

4 posts
naomi.pickett
Options:
Share this post on:

NANNY AVAILABLE ASAP

Postby naomi.pickett » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:35 pm

DAILY NANNY AVAILABLE ASAP

Highly experienced professional level 3 nanny available with over 10 years experience in childcare.

Sole charge, nanny share and nursery experience as well as experience with makaton.

Full CV and great written and contactable references available.

Confident driver in London with full clean licence and car owner.

Available full or part time around Wimbledon and surrounding areas (SW London)

I look forward to hearing from you,

Many thanks
Naomi
gail0810
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: NANNY AVAILABLE ASAP

Postby gail0810 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:10 am

Hi Naomi

I am urgently seeking a lovely after school nanny to start on 27th Sept for two children (6&3). Both children are lively, friendly and happy personalities. Hours would be tuesday to thursday 3-6pm during term time, with the option of regular extra babysitting and full days during school holidays depending on the nanny's availability.

Duties would include collecting both children from their school in Wandsworth Town (yr 2 and nursery) and bringing them to our home in Earlsfield (a short bus ride away), taking them to after school activities and organising activities at home, going to the park etc, preparing tea and helping the 6 yr old with her reading and homework.

Would be open to a temporary arrangement if needed. Please do contact me if you are interested along with your CV.

Many thanks

Gail
emilyolivia78
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby emilyolivia78 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:32 pm

hi Naomi
I would be very interested to talk with you, we are looking for a live in salary, good salary to help with our son who has autism, let me know if you are still looking
thanks!
emily
LucyHargreaves
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby LucyHargreaves » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:33 pm

Hello! We have a daughter, Charlotte who is 8 years old and is in Year 4 at Putney High School and a little boy, Sebastian who is 16 months old.

We live in Putney. We're looking for someone who can nanny in the daytime for Sebastian, and collect Charlotte from school at 3.30pm and look after until I get home from work.

Hours will vary each day, but generally 8am - 6pm, with a half day one day of the week. Total hours 50 per week.

Potential for ad-hoc evening babysitting.

I would like you to do some cooking for the children, keep the house tidy with the activities you undertake, and help Charlotte with her homework and reading.

Please get in touch if this suits you.

Kind regards,
Lucy Hargreaves
Tel: 07812175111
Email: lucy.hargreaves@spiralcellars.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.