Funny nanny available for full time job from 17.10

1 post
sunshine31
Options:
Share this post on:

Funny nanny available for full time job from 17.10

Postby sunshine31 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:00 pm

Dear family

My name is Ivana and I come from Slovakia.All my family is back there but I decided to move to London and live my dream which always was to look after children.I was very lucky and started to work as an aupair for english family.Stayed and lived with them for 3 years.It was very good experience and I managed with their help to learn english and all about life in London
Sadly the kids grown bigger and went to a school and I moved with my life to.Done couple of courses and certificates and started to work as a nanny.And I absolutely love my job.Doing a nanny job for 11 years now.
I experience all sort of diffrent families with diffrent children ages and every single job was a big opportunity for me to learn something new.Also was very rewarding to see how the children were progressing because of my inpact in their life.I even tried nannyshare and it was amazing experience.

My last position is sadly coming to the end after 22 months in this family.Is very sad but the little girl I look after got a space in dream nursery.So I have to move on and try to find another amazing family I could fit in and bring all my experience with me.

I have first aid,crb,driving license and loooots of extra cuddles......

Please feel free to get in touch if you would like to hear about me more or would lile to hear from my references...
Looking forward for your replay...

Regards Ivana

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.