3 posts
Helene5
Options:
Share this post on:

Amazing nanny available live-out part time

Postby Helene5 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:22 pm

Hi everyone,
Hope you are doing well.
My name’s Helene. I am a French and English speaking individual, who live in London for 15 years. I am interested in a position as a live out nanny for 30/35hrs weekly and available for babysitting+occasional proxy, etc. I am fit, a non-smoker, energetic (I do a lot of yoga, pilates). I really enjoy working with children as their simple approach to every day life intrigues me and offers me a chance to learn from them. I am loving, caring, funny but firm, patient with children.

I have six years of experience as a nanny. I also taught French in a Montessori school for 2 years. I can organize and plan activities for children which would be appropriate for their age and stage of development, indoor and outdoor activities. I can cook from scratch healthy meals and I love pets. No driving license, sorry.
I am passionate about helping children to learn and grow.

I have DBS, pediatric first-aid up-to-date and contactable written references. I work with contract and I am available for interview any days. Please, feel free to contact me for any further information.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Helene
Mumof3Balham
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Amazing nanny available live-out part time

Postby Mumof3Balham » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:10 pm

Hi Helen,
I am not sure what hours you are looking for but we are looking for someone who can take our kids to school and then pick them up (or more hours if you would like) on a MOnday/Tuesday/Thursday and Friday. We live in Balham. We can offer up to 40 hours per week. Many thanks, Lisa
Helene5
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Amazing nanny available live-out part time

Postby Helene5 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:38 pm

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for your mail. I usually work M-F, but I'm flexible about the days and do my hours straight. I don't do drop off in the morning.
Thanks. Helene

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.