Full time professional and creative nanny available

4 posts
Chrissty22
Options:
Share this post on:

Full time professional and creative nanny available

Postby Chrissty22 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:42 pm

Dear Family,

I'm 34 years old and been working as a professional nanny in London for over 8 years.I am Ofsted registered, have good references within London, DBS checked,First aid and hold a BA in child's psychology/Early years.
I am a creative person too and enjoy entertaining the children through painting and using puppets.I also enjoy cooking nutritious meals for them and providing a safe and loving environment as well as teaching them healthy boundaries . I am organised, tidy, warm, loyal and passionate about my job.
Please do contact me if you are interested and require further information, my documents and my CV.
Kind regards,
Christina
NellPerks
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Full time professional and creative nanny available

Postby NellPerks » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:12 pm

I'm looking for a nanny for my three children, a boy aged 5, another boy aged 2 1/2, and a girl who will be 1 in
January. We need someone who can work Monday to Friday 8am to 6:30pm.

My oldest is in Reception at Wimbledon Park primary school, which is a two minute walk from our house. We are looking for a nanny who is self-motivated and fun and will become a valued member of our household. If you would be interested, please email your CV and any available references to nellperks1@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Nell
giulia.messa
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby giulia.messa » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:40 pm

Hi Christina

Hi! I am a single working mum living in London, Ealing, in a very big house with my 11 month old daughter, my sister and father and 3 cats.

I am looking for someome to help me look after my baby while I am at work. I work Monday - Friday 8.30am-7pm.

Happy to offer live in - we have a spare room with a double bed and a big double cupboard.

Some cleaning and cooking will be required, and mainly everything that has to do with the baby.

We have a cleaner that comes twice a week so she should do most of the cleaning.

I am realy warm and welcoming , friendly and calm, happy and positive. And I am looking for someone very similar to this to be around my daughter.

Ideally should have some experience with babies.

I need someone from this week - so it's pretty urgent.

We are Italian, but speak also Spanish, French and English.
I hope you are not scared of cats. These are soft and cuddly.

I need someone for 6 months or more. Even a year if it works out.

Let me know if you are interested
Thanks!
Giulia
NTmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NTmum » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:41 pm

Hi. We are looking for someone to look after our 2 children, aged 7 and 3.5yrs. To start with we need someone for 3 days a week with the potential to increase to 5 days from Jan 2017. We need someone to start asap and so please send your cv/refs to me at Sala.fitt@googlemail.com if you're still available/interested. Thanks so much.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.