2 posts
Helene5
Options:
Share this post on:

Great nanny available part time live out

Postby Helene5 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:26 pm

Hi everyone,
Hope you are doing well.
My name’s Helene. I am a French and English speaking individual, who live in London for 15 years. I am interested in a position as a live out nanny for 30/35hrs weekly and available for babysitting+occasional proxy, etc. I am fit, a non-smoker, energetic (I do a lot of yoga, pilates). I really enjoy working with children as their simple approach to every day life intrigues me and offers me a chance to learn from them. I am loving, caring, funny but firm, patient with children.

I have six years of experience as a nanny. I also taught French in a Montessori school for 2 years. I can organize and plan activities for children which would be appropriate for their age and stage of development, indoor and outdoor activities. I can cook from scratch healthy meals and I love pets. No driving license, sorry.
I am passionate about helping children to learn and grow.

I have DBS, pediatric first-aid up-to-date and contactable written references. I work with contract and I am available for interview any days. Please, feel free to contact me for any further information.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Helene
NTmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Great nanny available part time live out

Postby NTmum » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:31 pm

Hi Helene - we are looking for a new nanny to work 3 days a week, looking after two boys aged 7 and 3.5yrs. Days needed are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday with 33 hrs guaranteed. We live in the nightingale triangle. If you think you could be interested, please send your cv to Sala.fitt@googlemail.com. We are looking for someone to start asap. Thanks

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.