Seeking New Years Eve babysitter

3 posts
Stripyshirt
Options:
Share this post on:

Seeking New Years Eve babysitter

Postby Stripyshirt » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:25 pm

I am looking for a babysitter for this coming New Years Eve to look after my two children in our house in Earlsfield while we are out nearby. Probably need someone from 7pm to 1am roughly and kids will be asleep during that time. Happy to pay going rate for New Years Eve! Have asked around all the nannies we already know but everyone's got plans. I'm a little bit hesitant about having a stranger in the house but happy to go on recommendations of individuals or agencies. If anyone knows someone suitable or an agency they've used in the past and been happy with please do let me know! Pls no replies from agencies, would like to hear from other mums. TIA xx
EG_26
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Seeking New Years Eve babysitter

Postby EG_26 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:26 pm

Hi Tia,

I am currently available for this coming New Years Eve to babysit if you are still looking. I already work as a part- time nanny looking after a 6 year old girl. I have been with this family for over a year. I have previous experience of babysitting children who used to attend a nursery I worked at in West Hampstead.

My experience includes 7+ years working with children 0-16 years of age in nurseries, primary schools and secondary schools. My education/qualifications included CACHE Level 3 in Child Care and Education (qualified Level 3 Nursery Nurse), BA Honours in Education and just graduated with my Masters in Psychology.

Please feel free to get in touch if you are still looking,

Kind regards,

Eleni
marisaramos23
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Seeking New Years Eve babysitter

Postby marisaramos23 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:07 am

Hi My name is Marisa, fully qualified nanny/ maternity nurse and a mother to a 3 years old boy . I have been working as a nanny/ maternity nurse for 15 years. I am a very responsible and devoted mother .
The last family that I worked for use to go away for the weekend and left the children with me .
I also live in Tooting Broadway not far from you .
I have a first aid , CRB and glowing references .
If you 're interested give me a call . 07855773478.
Thanks
Marisa
Marisa

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.