Friendly professional couple in Balham seeking part-time live-out nanny for 11-month-old son

3 posts
imran
Options:
Share this post on:

Friendly professional couple in Balham seeking part-time live-out nanny for 11-month-old son

Postby imran » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:29 pm

My wife and I are a friendly professional couple in Balham with an 11-month-old son. We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced nanny for a long-term position from January 2017 onwards.

Core hours will be Monday-Friday starting between 7am and 8am and finishing between 1pm and 2pm. There will be occasional opportunities for afternoon and evening hours.

Our son is energetic and sociable. We would like a nanny who likes being outdoors, will take him to nearby play groups and parks, and is also happy taking him on public transport to places such as museums or the zoo.

In addition to taking him out, core duties will include engaging our son in creative play at home, preparing healthy meals and snacks, keeping the family kitchen / playroom and nursery clean and tidy, and doing laundry for our son’s clothes and linen.

Additional hours may be available for candidates willing to undertake light housekeeping duties such as household laundry and ironing.

Essential requirements: current DBS check and paediatric first aid certificate, non-smoker, references from previous childcare experience. Childcare qualifications preferable.
WandsCommFam
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Friendly professional couple in Balham seeking part-time live-out nanny for 11-month-old son

Postby WandsCommFam » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:58 am

Our incredible Filipino nanny came highly recommended by two previous families and has been with us for the last 5 years - we initially shared her with a previous family and when they needed less of her time we moved up to having her full time.
She lives in with us at our home close to Wandsworth common and we are hoping she will continue living with us once she starts working with a new family.
We are looking for another family that she could work with initially for 3 days a week (we have some flexibility on this).
She has worked as sole carer when I have been at work and also as mother's help when I have been around.
She is fantastic with the children (Girl 6 and boy 3.5), very caring, respectful of our family and our home and a pleasure to spend time with. She is an excellent cook and will clean / undertake housekeeping tasks also.
Please let me know if you need any more information and if we can arrange a meeting for you.
Kadijachikhaoui
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Friendly professional couple in Balham seeking part-time live-out nanny for 11-month-old son

Postby Kadijachikhaoui » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:26 pm

Hi my name is Kadija, I have 6 years experience with looking after children of various ages. I am qualified in level 3 children's care, learning and development and also have an up to date paediatric first aid and DBS. I am very interested in this position as I currently have an after school job and I think this would suit me perfectly. If you're interested my email address is misskadijac@hotmail.co.uk feel free to email me where I can and you my cv and references. Hope to hear from you soon, thanks! Kadija

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.