caring,patient,reliable nanny available

1 post
Monika260
Options:
Share this post on:

caring,patient,reliable nanny available

Postby Monika260 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:24 pm

Dear Family

My name is Monika and I live in Balham. I fun loving nanny with 7 years sole charge extensive experience with children of all ages from a new born to 7yrs also twins.

I am familiar with nursery rhymes and playgroups. I am more than happy to prepare children healthy and nutritious meals. I like spending time with children outside. I am trying to fit play time to children personalities and interests. I am happy to play with kids boarding games the same as making some art, dressing up or running around the playground. I am aiming to teach children kindness, respect for other people and manners.

I am very friendly, organized and reliable person. Once I know family and their habits I am very happy to come with my initiative. I care about children outlook the same as clean and organized bedrooms/playing area. I am open minded and don't have big problem in adapting to new environment.

I am looking for 3 - 5 days a week job in SW London from January . Please email me if you interested mbielecka@hotmail.co.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.