AFTER SCHOOL NANNY NEEDED, 2-3 days, Northcote Rd

3 posts
confusedofbattersea
Options:
Share this post on:

AFTER SCHOOL NANNY NEEDED, 2-3 days, Northcote Rd

Postby confusedofbattersea » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:46 pm

Hi we are looking for a bubbly, efficient and trustworthy after school nanny to look after one lively, bright and friendly boy (age 6.5) for 2-3 days a week. Hours are 3.30pm to 7.30pm and ideally the days are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday. The duties include homework supervision, play dates, taking him to after school classes and cooking healthy even meals. We live off Northcote Rd and school is a five minute walk away. There are options to do a regular babysitting night and extra hours during holidays - if you wish!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Suzanne
leah0808
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: AFTER SCHOOL NANNY NEEDED, 2-3 days, Northcote Rd

Postby leah0808 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:45 pm

My name is Brigitte I'm the leader of a group of nannies and babysitters. with different back ground and languages. who decide to come together to come help our local parents. We have many year of experience in childcare. with first aid and valid police check (DBS) and ref .
we have someone in the group now that suit your job requirement. do you like to meet her? please let me now. thanks
leah0808
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: AFTER SCHOOL NANNY NEEDED, 2-3 days, Northcote Rd

Postby leah0808 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:45 pm

My name is Brigitte I'm the leader of a group of nannies and babysitters. with different back ground and languages. who decide to come together to come help our local parents. We have many year of experience in childcare. with first aid and valid police check (DBS) and ref .
we have someone in the group now that suit your job requirement. do you like to meet her? please let me now. thanks

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.