3-4 days nanny available from January

1 post
Edytkah
Options:
Share this post on:

3-4 days nanny available from January

Postby Edytkah » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:37 am

Dear Parents
I am 36 years old Polish-nanny who is completely fluent in English. For as long as I can remember, I have loved taking care of children. I have been in childcare for nearly 11 years. I have a great experience with babies and toddlers, used to work as an au-pair and as a nanny for 1 or more children, I also looked after twin boys for over a year. I consider myself to be a calm, fun and loving nanny who always gives 100%. I am incredibly organized, punctual and reliable with an optimistic and positive personality. I am happy and comfortable with a sole care position and I am happy to take on some household duties.
I also have two daughters of my own (8 and 11years) and I believe that this is the best experience I could ever get. They attend full time school and will not impact on any position I take on as I have childcare in place.
I have some brilliant references and I’m Ofsted registered, I have also done paediatric first aid and I have Certificate of Achievement - Health Foundations for Early Years Childcare Practitioners. I am a non smoker. After working in Tooting, Balham and Clapham for so many years I know the surrounding area very well including all transport and playgroups. I am leaving my current job as the Mum is having a third baby and no longer needs a nanny and I am looking for a new position , 3-4 days a week with a nice family, ideally in Balham, Clapham or nearby areas. I’m available from January 2017.

Just to let you know a little about me - I’m happy, bubbly, I love my job (hence doing it for so many years!) I have great family support and I love my daughters more than anything else in the world!

Regards
Edyta

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.