Part time nanny wanted 10-15 hrs/week - Clapham

7 posts
NSMH
Options:
Share this post on:

Part time nanny wanted 10-15 hrs/week - Clapham

Postby NSMH » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:59 am

Hi there

I am looking for a part time nanny to look after my 15 month old daughter and occasionally my 4 year old daughter who is in nursery most of the time from February. I am looking for help approximately 10-15 hours per week with occasional babysitting. I am flexible on days and times so it could be someone who has one full day available or a couple of mornings/afternoons. We live off Abbeville Road in Clapham.

Do get in touch if you think you might be able to help.

Nadia
Esterina
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part time nanny wanted 10-15 hrs/week - Clapham

Postby Esterina » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:38 pm

Hi Nadia
My name is Esther and I am interested in the position. I am available on Mondays full day. I have many years of experience and excellent checkable references from my previous jobs.
Looking forward to hear from you
Esther Lopez
Karmen
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Karmen » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:13 am

Hi Nadia,

Are you still looking for a nanny?

Would you be interested in a nanny with her own baby?

I have got 13 years of childcare experience as a nanny. I have worked for families with up to 3 children and my last position was a nanny-share for two 1 year olds.
I have cared for children between the ages of 3 months to 16yrs old. I'm a very friendly, fun loving, patient, self-motivated and hard working person with caring, reliable and honest nature. I enjoy working with children and
take this responsibility extremely seriously. As an employee I make every effort to meet the needs of the children I care for and the expectations of their parents. I’m a non-smoker with a clean driving license and up to date First Aid. I am also Ofsted registered.

My daughter just turned 1. She's very relaxed and happy natured baby who really loves/enjoys playing with other children.

If that's something you're interested in please don't hesitate to contact me on 07894336166 or karmenvares@gmail.com.
Happy to provide my cv and references.

Kind regards,
Karmen
Karmen
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Karmen » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:17 am

Hi Nadia,

Are you still looking for a nanny?

Would you be interested in a nanny with her own baby?

I have got 13 years of childcare experience as a nanny. I have worked for families with up to 3 children and my last position was a nanny-share for two 1 year olds.
I have cared for children between the ages of 3 months to 16yrs old. I'm a very friendly, fun loving, patient, self-motivated and hard working person with caring, reliable and honest nature. I enjoy working with children and take this responsibility extremely seriously. As an employee I make every effort to meet the needs of the children I care for and the expectations of their parents. I’m a non-smoker with a clean driving license and up to date First Aid. I am also Ofsted registered.

My daughter just turned 1. She's very relaxed and happy natured baby who really loves/enjoys playing with other children.

If that's something you're interested in please don't hesitate to contact me on 07894336166 or karmenvares@gmail.com.
Happy to provide my cv and references.

Kind regards,
Karmen
Sarah88
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Sarah88 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:46 am

Hello my name is Sarah i am 28 years old living in the tooting area. I have a nvq in child care and also have 2 children of my own. So have plenty of experience and amazing references. Would be lovely for you to contact me about this job so we can speak more if its still available. 07535945451
http://www.abbevillenannies.co.uk/home/
https://merrygoround.club/
https://www.345nurseryschool.com/
https://www.mathnasium.co.uk/clapham
https://www.nightingalemontessori.co.uk/
LynseyFuorvito
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby LynseyFuorvito » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:22 pm

Hi, I am a qualified Nursery Nurse currently working as a nanny (DBS & First Aid). I have previously been a Nursery Nurse in a school and then for the NHS on a Health Visiting Team, working closely with mums and new babies. I have a lot of experience in having sole charge of children of all ages, including babies.

I currently have an after school job 3 days a week in Balham (off of Cavendish), and the other days I am an agency nanny for Tinies. So I am available mornings tues, weds, thurs until about 3pm and am available all day Mondays and Fridays. Am also able to babysit, including weekends. Happy to work flexibly.

Let me know if you'd like my CV and references.
elenita27
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby elenita27 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:57 pm

Hello my name is Eliza im 35yrs old super nanny from Battersea !im looking for extra hours in Clapham area.Im very caring loving calm person ,i love spending time with kids .I got first aid training ,few yrs of experience working as a nanny and great references,im also good cook !if u interested pls feel free to contact me 07872568840 thank you Eliza

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.