Is there a mother's help, au pair or nanny that would like some extra work?!

4 posts
SoleneAgo
Options:
Share this post on:

Is there a mother's help, au pair or nanny that would like some extra work?!

Postby SoleneAgo » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:16 pm

Hello,

We are a family with a 2 year old and 2-motnhs old twins. We are looking for some help, starting ASAP. We need someone for 5 - 10 hours a week during the day, looking after the twins if I need to go out and mainly helping me with nursery an households duties. This can be flexible or scheduled. My toddler goes to nursery 5 days a week.

Role would suit a nanny/childminder who wants to do extra hours, or mother'shelp/local mum who has availability and some flexibility during the day. Experience with twins preferable. We live in Putney. If you can do evening babysitting occasionally that would also be a bonus.
Thanks,
Solene
onestar
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Is there a mother's help, au pair or nanny that would like some extra work?!

Postby onestar » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:07 am

Yes i am a Nanny with up to date DBS and first aid.

Thank you

Carol

chumphrey7@sky.com
Mina
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Is there a mother's help, au pair or nanny that would like some extra work?!

Postby Mina » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:49 pm

Hi Solene,

I would be interested. I work as a nanny in Wimbledon and have Wednesdays off.

I'm looking forward to hear from you.

My email is mirka373@hotmail.com

Kind regards,
Mirka
KatieNanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby KatieNanny » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:43 pm

Hi Solene,

I'm currently working as a nanny in Chiswick, I've got school age girls so I have the daytime off from 10-2.30 and am looking for some casual work!

I'm flexible with days and hours that you would need between those times.

I've got lots of experience with babies and it goes without saying I've got a DBS, first aid and references.

I don't finish until 7.30 in the evening which makes weekday babysitting difficult but I'm available most weekends during the daytime and evening.

Hope to hear from you,

Regards,

Katie

katiedavies@ihug.co.nz

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.