Experienced evening & weekend babysitter available - Clapham based

2 posts
AliMossThomas
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced evening & weekend babysitter available - Clapham based

Postby AliMossThomas » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:09 pm

Hi All

I am a 25 year old graduate-professional working for a luxury heritage brand in London and have been babysitting since the age of 13, both day, evening and overnight for children from birth. I am based in Clapham and available evenings and weekend, charging £10 per hour.

I have worked with regular families for over ten years at home in the countryside, as well as on an ad hoc basis since moving to London two years ago. I have also babysat overnight on several occasions for three children under the age of five within their own home in the countryside whilst the parents were attending events in London. I am DBS checked and first aid trained.

My mother runs a group of award-winning children's nurseries and I have 2 young nieces so my experience of looking after children is varied, and extensive. Please feel free to contact me by email on alimoss_thomas@hotmail.co.uk to discuss further. Best wishes Ali
AliMossThomas
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Experienced evening & weekend babysitter available - Clapham based

Postby AliMossThomas » Tue May 02, 2017 4:29 pm

Hi All

It's been lovely to meet some wonderful families through my last post so just re-pinning. I am available most evenings and weekends and based in Clapham - please see below for more details on my experience and do get in touch!

Best wishes
Ali

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.