English Conversation Lesson

4 posts
Lucy1983
Options:
Share this post on:

English Conversation Lesson

Postby Lucy1983 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:54 am

Good morning,

I am looking for someone who could teach my Spanish au pair some conversational English, she has a basic level of understanding which both she and I would like to improve. She could join a small class or one on one, depending on cost.

Can anyone help?

All the best
Lucy
Froglette
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: English Conversation Lesson

Postby Froglette » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:41 pm

Hi Lucy, I'd be happy to help if you'd like me to try. Am a qualified speech and drama teacher (ATCL, LTCL) and have taught English at Berlitz London (albeit years ago) as well as some private conversational tuition ad hoc. I graduated in modern languages and live in a bilingual household. Am a SAHM but can work around this and also have a good idea of how YOU need to converse with your au pair so can create lessons around home/ childcare/ housework etc as well as general conversation. Happy to see your au pair at my place BTC. Do PM me if you want to know more. Current experience = helping my French husband prepare for business panels and presentations. I'm happy to say his confidence and skills are improving a lot! I'm passionate about the English language and would love to help you out.
Lucy1983
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Lucy1983 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:55 pm

Thank you for your reply.

Please let me know what you would charge and how flex you can be on times to speak to her, I know that it is hard for you with so much on, where are you based?

All the best
Lucy
Froglette
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Froglette » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:29 pm

Lucy, will ping you a PM re rates tomorrow am if that's okay. I'm sure we can work out a time that suits all.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.