Lovely and Organised nanny available for one day a week

1 post
Ali28
Options:
Share this post on:

Lovely and Organised nanny available for one day a week

Postby Ali28 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:21 pm

Hi there,

My name is Alena and I am currently looking for one day, sole charge nanny position starting on or around April..

I work as a sole charge nanny for a family based in East Dulwich 4 days a week (Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays) and looking for one day nanny job ( if possible Thursday or Friday)

A little about myself.
I am 30 years old. I am originally from Czech and have a good level of English.

I am Ofsted registered and I hold a Child Protection certificate, Paediatric 1st Aid, Basic Food Hygiene, Child Development Level 3 amongst a few other courses.
I also have an up to date clean DBS check as well as a full clean international driving license, all of which I am happy to show during the interview stage.

My experience includes 6 years as a sole charge Nanny. I have worked as a nanny share, caring for twins and caring for a new born baby.

As a nanny I thoroughly enjoy what I do. Some of my favourite things are arts and crafts, daily outings to parks, playgroups, Libraries and play dates. Reading to children and just having lots of fun where possible.

I see myself as firm but fair and make it my duty to see that the children in my care are happy and loved as well as safe and secure.

Please feel free to email me on ahenselyova@hotmail.co.uk
Or call on 07846703567.

Thank you

Alena

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.