AFTER-SCHOOL NANNY WANTED - 4/5 days per week

2 posts
Mumofthree
Options:
Share this post on:

AFTER-SCHOOL NANNY WANTED - 4/5 days per week

Postby Mumofthree » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:36 pm

Hello, we are seeking an after-school nanny 4/5 days a week (preferably Monday - Thursday) to look after 3 children in the Putney/Barnes area. The role requires an experienced nanny who can manage the after-school activities of three children (aged 8, 6 and 6), including assisting with homework and reading, as well as bedtime routine, stories, etc. A driver would be perfect as that would reduce the time for pick-up and allow more time for homework and leisure. Please let me know if of interest. Kind regards.
Roo
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: AFTER-SCHOOL NANNY WANTED - 4/5 days per week

Postby Roo » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:02 pm

Hi, I'd like to introduce our nanny who will be leaving us in mid-April... Elena has looked after my 5 year old son and 17 month old daughter for over a year (first as a live in au pair and then as a live out nanny). She collects him from school, used to take him to football and takes my daughter to various activities and play groups.

She has also worked in a nursery for 6 months so is CRB checked with pediatric first aid training. Elena is a lovely kind, trustworthy and reliable woman. She’s in her 30’s so has a very sensible head on her shoulders and could be trusted to look after your children and take them out and about.

Elena lives in Putney and is Romanian nationality with perfect fluent English.

Please let me know if you’d be interested in speaking to her or meeting her. I feel warmly for her so would like to help her find another role, (the only reason she is leaving us is because our little girl is going to nursery.)

Many thanks,
Rionne

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.