Looking for a nanny or manny 1 day a week

8 posts
BatterseaResident
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a nanny or manny 1 day a week

Postby BatterseaResident » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:09 am

Hello

I am looking for a nanny or manny on a Thursday (or a Tuesday if Thursday is difficult) to look after my 2 1/2 year old son from 9am - 430/5pm. We live near Clapham Junction.

I would really love someone who would take him out to the park for the day to run around/kick the ball/have a picnic etc.

Please let me know if you are interested in this!

Thanks so much

Harriet
Ang76
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a nanny or manny 1 day a week

Postby Ang76 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:34 pm

Hi Harriet,
I am a nanny with fantastic glowing checkable references,DBS checked,first aider .I have also worked in a private nursery in Clapham junction.I am very active and always out and about,pic nics in the park , visits to the farm , playgroups ,Aquaruim , was at Legoland on Thursday! I look after a little girl on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.She is lovely ,friendly and very sociable.A joy to look after.Her parents are very happy with me doing a share, if we come across one.
If you would like to know more please get in touch.
Many thanks,
Angie 07877541135
Happy44
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Happy44 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:34 pm

Hi Harriet i would be really interested i have 2days free from next week and live in the area excellent references on request i have sent you a pm contact me on 07940915022 tks c
imani
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby imani » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:20 am

Hiya,

My name in Imani I have 11 years childcare experience, relevant certificates, great references. I'm looking for a day or two nannying for a little one, I live in Balham work in Clapham junction So I know all local activities. I would love to send you my CV if you're still looking? If It sounds like I could be of any help my email address is imani29@live.co.uk

Thank you.
leah0808
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby leah0808 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:08 pm

Hello!! Parents
I would like to introduce to you one of the fastest growing childcare agencies in London with a special particularity: "No connection fees, no booking fees, no agency fees".we will take care of all your childcare worries and stress if you make the right decision today. We have a lot of nannies & babysitters around London waiting for you. We all have many years of experience in childcare, with relevant qualification police checks (DSB) and First Aid. For more information please contact us: 07949627512/ 02034419740 Email: brigittechildrenscare085@gmail.com / nanniesgroup@hotmail.com
Milobrowne
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Milobrowne » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:38 pm

Hi I am a 21 year old guy living just off the Northcote Road. I am starting work at Thomas's Fulham in September and am looking for jobs looking after children in the few months before I start. I am free on a Tuesday and love to kick a football and play lots of really good old fashioned boys games. I have looked after lots of friends children, and am also looking after 2 great children 3 afternoons a week after school in the Clapham area. I collect them from school, play lots of games and cook them their supper. I have done a basic cooking course and really love the company of children. Let me know if you are still looking for someone to help with your little boy. I am also free for babysitting. Yours Milo
greenone
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby greenone » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:38 pm

Hi, I am a Nanny with up to date DBS and first aid. I have Tuesday free. My email is chumphrey7@sky.com and mob number is 07847 701286

Thank You

Carol Humphrey
lucylulu88
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby lucylulu88 » Wed May 03, 2017 9:21 am

Hello there Harriet! I have sent you a private message.

Many thanks

Lucy