Nanny share - Balham/Clapham - Wix school

2 posts
YasmineB
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny share - Balham/Clapham - Wix school

Postby YasmineB » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:06 pm

Hi,

we are a French family leaving in Clapham South. We are looking to hire a nanny from September 17 onward to look after our 2 childrens.
The oldest one is a 4 yrs old boy who will be starting Reception at Wix primary school. Nanny duties will include school pick-up/drop-off.
The youngest one will be 7 months old in September and we are looking for a full time care 4 days a week (Mond-Tues-Thur-Frid).

Please let me know if you could be interested to share a nanny either for a child attending Wix or for a toddler needing full day care.

We are flexible and willing to explore different options so do not hesitate to get in touch!!
Robydepelle67
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny share - Balham/Clapham - Wix school

Postby Robydepelle67 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:18 pm

My name is Roberta and I am Italian.
I have been a nanny for over 15 years.
I moved to London 25 years ago and for the last 18 years I have been leaving in Wandsworth.
The age and number of children are not an issue with me, because in my career I have looked after a wide range of children aged from 3 months to 13yrs old.
I love cooking and I am a pretty good at it, ( I am a very tidy cook!).
I love to take children on day trips, to the park, to playgroups and on rainy days have fun at home.
I am willing to do nursery duties, (children's laundry/ironing, changing their beds, keeping their bedrooms and play area tidy). I would be happy to do some occasional babysitting.
I am punctual, healthy, trustworthy, flexible, honest, straightforward, very organised, very tidy, lively, active, loving, fun to be with.
I consider myself lucky, because I love my profession so much that I call it my hobby!
I would love to meet up for a chat if you like.

Roberta De Pellegrin
robertadepellegrin@yahoo.co.uk
P.S. I tried to upload my CV, but it didn't work

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.