Aussie family seeks part-time nanny - Balham

2 posts
Loulounorth
Options:
Share this post on:

Aussie family seeks part-time nanny - Balham

Postby Loulounorth » Tue May 02, 2017 11:53 am

We are an Australian couple living in Balham looking for a part-time nanny for our 17 month old son, starting any time soon!

We are looking for two days a week but we are flexible with which days and how this is split up (eg. two half days and one full day).

Duties would include planning and taking him to activities, preparing his meals and some light washing.

Please be aware we have two medium sized, very friendly dogs who live with us!

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kate
Karmen
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Aussie family seeks part-time nanny - Balham

Postby Karmen » Tue May 02, 2017 1:57 pm

Hi Kate,

would you be interested in a nanny with her own baby?

I have got 13 years of childcare experience as a nanny. I have worked for families with up to 3 children and my last position before I had my little girl was a part-time nanny-share for two 1 year olds and another family with 3 children.
I have cared for children between the ages of 3 months to 16yrs old. I'm a very friendly, fun loving, patient, self-motivated and hard working person with caring, reliable and honest nature. I enjoy working with children and take this responsibility extremely seriously. As an employee I make every effort to meet the needs of the children I care for and the expectations of their parents. I’m a non-smoker with a clean driving license and up to date First Aid and DBS. I am also Ofsted registered.

My little one is 16 months old. She's very relaxed and happy natured child who really loves/enjoys playing with other children and their company. She naps between 1 and 3pm and that gives me a good opportunity to do whatever needs to be done-preparing a meal etc.

Currently I work for a family in Wandsworth who has got a 2.5 year old and 5 year old and it really works perfectly- everyone seems to be happy. As it's only a 2 day job I'm looking for something else to go with it. My available days are Tuesday/Thursday and Friday.

If that's something you're interested in please don't hesitate to contact me on 07894336166 or karmenvares@gmail.com.
Happy to provide my cv and references.

Kind regards,
Karmen

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.