Teacher and Nanny offered Babysitting (mornings and evening/night)

1 post
Virginia Bobis
Options:
Share this post on:

Teacher and Nanny offered Babysitting (mornings and evening/night)

Postby Virginia Bobis » Sat May 06, 2017 6:25 pm

My name is Virginia. I am 28 years old. Qualified teacher and teacher assistant in nursery and schoo. I live in South West London (between Earlsfields and Southfields). I am looking to do babysitting (Monday- Sunday, every evenings). I am free every morning Monday- Friday from 7:30/8:00 am until 2:00/2:30 pm. Currently, I am nanny after school with a lovely 2 girls in Southfields.

I have been working as Primary School Teaching Assistant with three years classroom experience and as Music Therapy with autism and hyperactivity children during two years. Also, I have experience as Nanny and Au Pair for three years. I am a girl: responsible, energy, positive, flexible, friendly, happy, good person, enjoy with this job...

About my experience as Nanny in London, I can say that I have been working as:
- Nanny (Live in, with 4 children) in Chiswick, London during two year (2014- 2016). Performing various actions related to the four children I took care, for example: Take and pick up children from school, to carry out the feeding of children, making games and different recreational activities, help children to undertake actions hygiene, etc.
- Teacher Assistant in Our Lady Queen of Peace Nursery, in Chiswick during 1 year. (2015-2016)
- Teacher Assistant in Barn Olw Nursery School, Southfields. ( September- February)
- Nanny (live out) with a lovely family in Southfields ( September- Present).
- Teacher in Play Time Nursery, Wandsworth (February- May).

I have:

-DBS
-First Aid
-Titles (as teacher)
-References

Contact directly: virginia.bobis@gmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.