Nanny wanted asap

3 posts
oliver2012
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny wanted asap

Postby oliver2012 » Tue May 23, 2017 9:13 pm

To all the lovely nanny out there . We are a family looking for a nanny to look after our two children, a 5 year old boy and a 13 months old girl. The job is for three days a week , Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 11 hours per day and involved drop off and pick up from school the older child and look after the 13 months old all day, follow routine and prepare meals. The ideal candidate has already experience in the field, reference, cbr check and ready to start as soon as possible .
Do not hesitate to contact me if interested.
Many thanks
Chiara
Will-Role Models
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny wanted asap

Postby Will-Role Models » Wed May 24, 2017 5:40 pm

Hi Chiara,

We have a number of caring and fun child carers who work in the Battersea, Wandsworth and Clapham areas and can be available ASAP to look after your children 3 days per week as required. Our ‘role models’ speak fluent English, many are musicians and actors, who enjoy keeping toddlers and young children engaged in fun, developmental, and active activities and helping them with their homework. We are Role Models (www.rolemodels.me).

Our Role Models…
All of our Role Models come with bags of energy, and a passion for either music, sport, art, theatre or homework help. This means we can 'match' a Role Model to the specific interests of your children which makes childcare even more fun and helps develop your little ones at the same time. Please find below some Role Model profiles to give you an example of the types of people we work with (please copy/paste the below into your web browser to view their profiles):

Eloise: http://members.rolemodels.me/public/603153/Eloise_Hare
Nik: http://members.rolemodels.me/public/600 ... las_Salmon
Kara: http://members.rolemodels.me/public/606459/Kara_Lane

Hassle-free childcare…
Tired of dealing with admin involved with hiring a nanny? No problem - our service takes away the hassle of arranging nanny contracts, tax, and national insurance etc. Because all of our Role Models work via us, you will be free of all the admin involved with employing someone directly.

English-speaking and CRB/DBS checked…
All of our Role Models speak fluent English, are CRB/DBS checked, double reference checked, interviewed, and come with plenty of experience looking after toddlers and young children.

Emergency / last minute childcare…
We can also provide Role Models on a last minute / emergency basis to cover for e.g. sickness or during busy periods.

We do not believe in charging over-the-top agency rates and can start a search and set up meetings completely free of charge. We'd love to take the time to find the perfect Role Model for your family.

Thank you,
Will.

Will Richardson
Role Models

E: will@rolemodels.me
T: 07958024459
W: www.rolemodels.me
Karmen
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny wanted asap

Postby Karmen » Thu May 25, 2017 1:42 pm

Hi,

Are you still looking for a childcare?

would you be interested in a nanny with her own child?

I have got 13 years of childcare experience as a nanny. I have worked for families with up to 3 children and my last position before I had my little girl was a part-time nanny-share for two 1 year olds and another family with 3 children.
I have cared for children between the ages of 3 months to 16yrs old. I'm a very friendly, fun loving, patient, self-motivated and hard working person with caring, reliable and honest nature. I enjoy working with children and take this responsibility extremely seriously. As an employee I make every effort to meet the needs of the children I care for and the expectations of their parents. I’m a non-smoker with a clean driving license and up to date First Aid and DBS. I am also Ofsted registered.

My little one is 17 months old. She's very relaxed and happy natured child who really loves/enjoys playing with other children and their company. She naps between 1 and 3pm and that gives me a good opportunity to do whatever needs to be done-preparing a meal etc.

Currently I work for a family in Wandsworth who has a 2.5 year old and 5 year old and it really works perfectly- everyone seems to be happy. As it's only 1,5 day job it's unfortunately not enough hours therefore I'm looking for another position to combine with the current one.

If that's something you're interested in please don't hesitate to contact me on 07894336166 or karmenvares@gmail.com.
Happy to provide my cv and references.

Kind regards,
Karmen Vares

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.