Nanny wanted in central Balham

4 posts
Imabes
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny wanted in central Balham

Postby Imabes » Tue May 23, 2017 10:00 pm

A nanny is required from 1st August 2017 from Tues-Thurs for a nanny share. This would involve looking after 2 boys who are currently 10 and 11 months. The families live on adjoining streets and are within a 5 min walk of Balham Station. Please message me if interested. Thank you.
Robydepelle67
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny wanted in central Balham

Postby Robydepelle67 » Sat May 27, 2017 12:19 am

My name is Roberta, I am Italian and have been a nanny for over 20 years!
I have a Diploma in Nursery and Primary Teaching and I am also a Maternity Practitioner.
I moved to London 25 years ago and for the last 18 years I have been leaving in Wandsworth.
The age and number of children are not an issue with me, because in my career I have looked after a wide range of children aged from 3 months to 13years old.
I love cooking and I am a pretty good at it, ( I am a very tidy cook!).
I love to take children to the park, to playgroups, on day trip and on rainy days have fun at home.
I will be happy to do nursery duties, (children's laundry/ironing, changing their beds, keeping their bedrooms and play area tidy). I would be happy to do some occasional babysitting.
I am punctual, healthy, trustworthy, flexible, honest, straightforward, very organised, very tidy, lively, active, loving, fun to be with and a bit of a Tom boy!
I like cats and I don't mind dogs. But I am not a dog walker.
For the past 5 years I have been looking after children school age and although I have enjoyed it, I would love, very much, to look after younger children.
I consider myself lucky, because I love my profession so much that I call it my hobby!
If you are interest, please, do email me at robertadepellegrin@yahoo.co.uk
starlight81
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby starlight81 » Sun May 28, 2017 6:12 pm

Hi, my name is Maria and I am very interested in your job. I have worked in 3 different nurseries for 9 years and been a nanny for 4 different families for the past 10 years. I am working in a nanny share arrangement but unfortunately it's coming to an end as one of the families are moving away. Please if you are interested here's my email mnicholls81@hotmail.co.uk
Karmen
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Karmen » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:04 pm

Hi,

I have got 13 years of childcare experience as a nanny and have cared for children from 3 months up to 16 years of age. I have worked for families with up to 3 children. One of my last positions was a nanny-share for two 1 year olds.

I'm a very friendly, fun loving, self-motivated and hard working person with caring, reliable and honest nature. I have a calm demeanour and like to be organised and be able to plan ahead as it helps the day run smoothly. I love cooking and baking and being creative as well as exploring outdoors. I'm adaptable to new situations and like to make friends with other parents and nannies wherever I work.
I’m a non-smoker with a clean driving license and up to date First Aid and DBS. I am also Ofsted registered.

If that's something you're interested in please don't hesitate to contact me on ‪07894336166‬ or ‪karmenvares@gmail.com‬.
Happy to provide my cv and current references.

Kind regards,
Karmen Vares

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.