FT nanny share in Battersea/Clapham needed

2 posts
Everymumisasuperhero
Options:
Share this post on:

FT nanny share in Battersea/Clapham needed

Postby Everymumisasuperhero » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:36 pm

FT Nannyshare in Battersea/Clapham from Sept/Oct 2017 onwards

Looking for a family to share a nanny with when mum returns to work. Our energetic and engaging baby boy will be 7 months & we are happy to share with older or younger children. Ideally from 7am-6pm 5 days a week (although later starts may be possible).

We do not yet have a nanny but are actively interviewing now, so may be able to provide a nanny as well.

Open to discussion on logistics, PM me if interested.
pilla1978
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: FT nanny share in Battersea/Clapham needed

Postby pilla1978 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:43 pm

Hi,

I have an amazing Spanish nanny. She lives near Battersea Park. From September, my daughters who will then be 4 and 8 years old will be at school near Northcote Road. I only need my nanny for after school care from September: from 15:45 Monday, Tuesday and Thursday and from 12:25 on Wednesday and Fridays (for the first term when my little one finishes early). Then from January onwards from 15:45 every afternoon (school term). During school holiday I would need her full time. I am very open to share her as she needs full time hours and we do not want to loose her. My daughters both loves babies and are very gentle and caring. We live near Wandsworth Common.

If you think this may work and you would like to meet her, please let me know.

Many thanks,

Pernilla White
pernillakvick@hotmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.