Experienced, wonderful OFSTED registered Nanny available

12 posts
Wincheki
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced, wonderful OFSTED registered Nanny available

Postby Wincheki » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:14 pm

Our wonderful Nanny is looking for a new part time position from September, as we are moving back to New Zealand.

She is OFSTED registered, has decades of experience in childcare (both in-home and in nursery settings) and is magic with children. She has been looking after my 5 year old and 3 year old for 18 months. She had them eating from the palm of her hand the minute they met her! Their days are filled with playgroups, games, reading, craft activities, park visits and lots of laughing and chatter. She is warm and kind, but firm when she needs to be and the kids are always settled and happy when I arrive home. She is an absolute catch for any family.

She is ideally looking for a 2 or 3 day role. Please get in touch if you have a role that you think may suit her!
Last edited by Wincheki on Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ChloeValley
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Experienced, wonderful OFSTED registered Nanny available

Postby ChloeValley » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:53 am

Dear Wincheki,

We are looking for a nanny for our 3 years old daughter from September in Clapham junction area. It would be mainly to pick her up from school from time to time, looking after her, making her meals and some household chores when there is time to do so (ironing etc...).

Timetable as follow:
Monday. 15:00 - 19:00 (4h)
Tuesday. 15:00 - 19:00 (4h)
Wednesday. 12:30- 19:00 (6h30)
Thursday. 15:00 - 19:00 (4h)
Friday. 15:00 - 19:00 (4h)

We both work sometimes in the evenings so would need the nanny to help with babysittings from time to time.

We would start the job end of August when it's convenient for everyone to get to know each other before the start of the school.

Please feel free to contact me if you think she would be interested.

Many thanks.
Orphilea
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Orphilea » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:40 pm

Hi

We are looking for a nanny three days a week from November. I know that's not as early as she might like but if she felt the role would really suit her we'd be very happy to try and help her find temp work for Sept and Oct. I know how hard it is to find a fantastic nanny and I'm sure she feels the same about finding the right family so still thought it worth getting in touch. I've set out details off the role below. Please get in touch if she is interested. Best wishes Claire

We are looking for a nanny three days a week from 1 November (when Mum returns to work after mat leave) to look after our two girls.

Our eldest is four and will be at school in Wimbledon Village. She will need to be dropped at school in the morning and collected in the afternoon. The remainder of the time you will be looking after our youngest who will be 15 months. Details of the role:

• Three days a week - most likely Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (but Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday may also be an option - tbc)
• 7.45/8am to 5.30/45pm (possibly a slightly earlier start but no later finish)
• Based in Southfields SW185BU
• Competitive salary based on experience

We are looking for someone who:
• speaks and writes fluent English
• has a full UK driving licence
• is a non-smoker
• is Ofsted registered or willing to register
• has an up to date first aid certificate and CRB/DBS check
• has excellent references

We would like to find a nanny who is happy to take the girls to classes and who will arrange play dates with their friends (they are already part of a lovely nanny crew you can join!). You would also be responsible for cooking for the girls, ironing their clothes and keeping their bedrooms and toys organised.

Mum works from home in the loft and is largely out of the way all day but the girls have been allowed to knock on her office door to say hi when going out or coming home from play dates and so any applicants should be comfortable with this.

Unfortunately this role isn't suitable for someone who would like to bring their own child to work.

We've been really spoilt with two amazing nannies over the last few years and we are really hoping to be lucky enough to find someone again who will love our girls and become part of our little family. If you meet the above criteria and think this role might be for you please send your CV to harriesogle@btinternet.com. Thanks! X
Wincheki
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Wincheki » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:31 pm

Thanks for your posts @Orphelia and @ChloeValley. I have passed your details on to our Nanny.
Elo
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Elo » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:56 pm

Hi Wincheki,

I am looking for a part time nanny for my 5YO boy, starting from September, we live in Fulham by Bishop Park.

The role is Monday to Friday from 3.30pm to 7.30pm with earlier start on Wednesday at 1.45pm (but still till 7.30pm). It'sa part time role of 22 hours per week.
I will need more help during half term if possible.
Possibility of babysitting.

Duties include school pick up, taking my son to his activities when he has some, giving him his bath, preparing and giving him his dinner, cleaning after his dinner.

My son is easy going, very sociable and loves to talk a lot.

Thanks

Elodie
https://www.345nurseryschool.com/
https://merrygoround.club/
https://www.nightingalemontessori.co.uk/
http://www.abbevillenannies.co.uk/home/
https://www.mathnasium.co.uk/clapham
Elo
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Elo » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:57 pm

Hi Wincheki,

I am looking for a part time nanny for my 5YO boy, starting from September, we live in Fulham by Bishop Park.

The role is Monday to Friday from 3.30pm to 7.30pm with earlier start on Wednesday at 1.45pm (but still till 7.30pm). It'sa part time role of 22 hours per week.

Duties include school pick up, taking my son to his activities when he has some, giving him his bath, preparing and giving him his dinner, cleaning after his dinner.

Thanks

Elodie
Elo
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Elo » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:58 pm

Hi Wincheki,

Thanks

Elodie
Wincheki
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Wincheki » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:42 pm

Hi Elodie - thanks so much for your message. I'm not sure whether these hours will work for her, but I will certainly pass on your interest and put her in touch if she thinks it could work.
Brixmomma
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Brixmomma » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:49 pm

Hi I'm looking for a nanny for 3/3.5 days a week to look after my 11mth boy is your nanny still avail for a chat? Plse PM me - thanks!
https://www.mathnasium.co.uk/clapham
https://www.nightingalemontessori.co.uk/
https://merrygoround.club/
BalhamMa
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby BalhamMa » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:12 pm

Hi
I am looking for a nanny three days a week (Mon, Tues and Wed) from August for my 3 children (aged 5, 3 and 1yrs). We live in Balham. The oldest is at school and the middle child will be starting school nursery in September.
Hours would be 8.30am-5.30pm.
I would love to hear from your nanny if she is interested.
Anthea
Georgie T
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Georgie T » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:40 am

We live in Battersea and have a 1 year old daughter. I am going back to teaching in September in a part time role as well as doing a part time course. We are looking for someone kind, caring and energetic to look after our little girl.

There is some flexibility with the hours/days but these are the hours we are ideally looking for .

Mon, Tues and Friday 3 / 4 hrs
Wed and Thurs full days

We are looking for someone to start at the beginning of September for term time only. Please let me know if you would be interested.
Acgrimstone
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Acgrimstone » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:13 am

We are looking for a nanny mon-wed in Battersea / Clapham. We have a 2.5 year old son. The hours are flexible but ideally afternoons. Please get in touch if you are still looking for a new role. Thanks Anna

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.