After School Nanny Wanted, Balham, Mon-Thurs for SEPT

1 post
julesie
Options:
Share this post on:

After School Nanny Wanted, Balham, Mon-Thurs for SEPT

Postby julesie » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:34 pm

Mon - Thurs 3pm - 7.45pm

Duties include - school pick ups, preparing food, managing mealtimes and homework, occasional playdates, and bedtime.

We are looking for:

- An *experienced* nanny, who is kind but *strong* (ie good at discipline) to look after our 2 very chatty, fun, occasionally stroppy boys aged 8 and 5. Excellent references needed.

- Our eldest has SEN (ASD, ADHD, dyslexia, dyspraxia, he attends a mainstream school), SEN experience is preferable and *extremely* helpful but not necessarily a prerequisite. You've got to be *confident* and *calm* during moments of high drama, hyperactivity or non-compliance. I will teach the ropes.

- A good cook absolutely required! Someone who loves cooking. Our diet is very healthy (especially as eldest has allergies) so being able to cook healthy food absolutely necessary (recipes can be supplied). You will be cooking for the whole family.

- Someone who can confidently manage homework. Knowledge of phonics would be a *big* bonus.

- Someone with very good time management skills who is able to keep the kids to time in the evenings as there's a lot to fit in before bedtime.

- Someone who is happy to manage the kids independently, but also work alongside me. I work from home and will be around most evenings to help with homework.

- Generally we only need help during term time, so would suit someone who likes having holidays off. Would consider a full-time arrangement for the right person though.

- A non-smoker and a good English speaker essential.

- Pay: to be discussed with the individual.

- To start end Aug/beginning Sept.

- To start end Aug/beginning Sept.

If you are interested, please send your CV to me with a covering email saying why you think you would be the right nanny for us. I look forward to hearing from you and meeting you.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.