Weekend Nanny available

2 posts
tashajf93
Options:
Share this post on:

Weekend Nanny available

Postby tashajf93 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:32 pm

I'm 23 years of age based in Battersea. I have a degree in drama and creative writing and extensive experience working with children from the ages of 0-18. I'm first aid trained and also have an up to date DBS (registered on the update service)

I have worked for the Bright Horizons nursery chain as well as other nurseries, I have been a TA in a number of schools around London and I have also taught performing arts and martial arts.

I'm a driver with a clean license. I'm great with kids and a firm believer in keeping them active and healthy and I also love to help them build their creative minds. I can help your child(ren) with their homework and provide a fun safe environment for them. I'm happy to take them to the park, library, baby groups etc.

As a parent myself, I understand the importance of making sure you're child is in the right, safe hands so I'm happy to send my CV with checkable references. I am also very much open to having a trial run if you would like. I am available for an interview pretty much anytime. I look forward to your reply.
tashajf93
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Weekend Nanny available

Postby tashajf93 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:50 pm

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.