Au Pair or Nanny Required - Clapham South - IMMEDIATE START

2 posts
DanielSW4
Options:
Share this post on:

Au Pair or Nanny Required - Clapham South - IMMEDIATE START

Postby DanielSW4 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:50 pm

We are an English family looking for a nanny/au pair to help look after our lovely son, aged 4. He's just started a new school (Clapham Common North Side), and we are looking for a reliable, kind and fun-loving person who is a very good English speaker, and has credible experience working with children of a similar age, as a nanny or au pair.

The role encompasses 25-30 hours per week, with availability for babysitting 1-2 nights per week. If you live-in, you will have your own double bedroom, bathroom and internet access.

Strong references essential. We'll pay for a DBS check if you don't already have one. First aid course desirable.

It's a great role. Please send me a PM if you are interested and would like more information.

Thank You.
Tanya_smile
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Au Pair or Nanny Required - Clapham South - IMMEDIATE START

Postby Tanya_smile » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:32 pm

Hi, my name is Tanya and I am a mature Bulgarian lady who loves children and caring for them. I am looking for childcare work, ideally in South West London, either as a live-in or live-out help. I have previous experience of looking after children and cleaning. The family I have been helping have left London to go abroad so I am available to start immediately. I have an excellent reference from my previous family. Please do contact me if I can be of help in any way.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.