Nanny needed - 3 kids in SW12

4 posts
workingmum62
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny needed - 3 kids in SW12

Postby workingmum62 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:23 pm

We are looking for a full-time sole charge nanny for our three children – B7, B5 and G2. We live just off Nightingale Lane in SW12 and the boys are both at Hornsby House and girl attends Chestnut Grove Montessori three mornings a week.

We are looking for a loving, energetic, flexible, firm, nanny who enjoys cooking healthy food and getting out and about with all three. We would like someone with good organisational skills so is on top of clubs, play dates and homework. We also require someone who is able to help around the house, if time permits, with chores like picking up dry cleaning, doing a grocery shop or organising for work men to visit the house.

Although our daughter is at Montessori three mornings a week at the moment moving to five from Sep-18, I don’t see our requirement for a full-time nanny changing due to school holidays and the nature of mine and my husband’s jobs. We are therefore looking at someone who wants stability and stay with our family for the foreseeable future!!!

We are offering a competitive gross annual salary. In return we require someone to work flexibly for 50 hours a week (mainly Mon-Fri between 8am and 7pm) – we are quite open to how this will work in practice! We will also pay 1% towards a pension on the basis they also contribute 1%. Holiday allowance is 20 days in addition to bank holidays – however, our current nanny has had a lot more than this over the last few years!

It is an absolute requirement that our nanny has exceptional English, although doesn’t need to be a native. They also need to be comfortable with supervising homework at all levels of primary school. We would prefer a driver but this is not essential.

If this position is of interest, please PM me.
Mo366
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny needed - 3 kids in SW12

Postby Mo366 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:47 am

Hi there,
I am a CACHE level 3 qualified, EMT nanny with 13 years experience. I also studied child mental health at the Tavistock clinic.
I have experience as a Montessori nursery room leader and as a TA in a couple of private schools so I am able to assist with school work.
For the past 9 years I've been working as a sole charge nanny, mainly looking after multiple children at once.
I live in Streatham and I am available asap.
If you would like to speak further please get in touch and I'll be happy to email my CV.
Kind regards
Saffra- saffragrandson@yahoo.co.uk 07792445933
Dani
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Dani » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:03 pm

Dear parent
I am professional Nanny for over 10 years and looking for a new placement as a Live out Nanny.

My experience is wide and includes looking after the new born baby, nanny share and solo charge for three children.An excellent cook, sleep training, weaning, potty training.
I am nurturing,reliale , organised, friendly and easy going person. London and Sw 11 is my home place for more than ten years and I am very familiar with a local play grounds and fun things to do with children.

Based on Clapham Junction, clear driving license, First Aid up to date, and CRB check.

Available to start from the end of September.

CV and excellent reference available on request.
Looking forward to hearing from you Daniela
danilamanks@hotmail.co.uk or on 07703720357
Ronnie Nanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Ronnie Nanny » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:54 pm

Hi, I would be very interested.

Just sent you an email with more information about my self.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Ronnie

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.