Nanny available for full-time permanent or temporary part time employment

3 posts
Kkkathy
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny available for full-time permanent or temporary part time employment

Postby Kkkathy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:55 pm

I am a mature, experienced and qualified childcare provider. My 21 years working with children in different settings (au pair, mother’s help, teaching assistants, nursery and pre reception teacher, sole charge nanny, nanny share) are the bases for my approach to guiding the child towards a happy, confident and inquisitive young person. I have found a structured routine with clear boundaries within a secure, stimulating and challenging environment brings out the best in every child!

I love cooking and like to keep the house in order. I enjoy playing games, reading stories, watching the children explore their senses through activities I provide. I love the outdoors; there is always something new to discover for children! I am big on manners and general behaviour, firm but fair.

I also enjoy children's growing independence and like to teach them simple everyday things like how to put your coat on or lay the table.

I am available for full-time or part-time work from 25.10.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Last edited by Kkkathy on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bcarne
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny available for full-time permanent or temporary part time employment

Postby Bcarne » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:58 pm

Dear Nanny,

I am looking for an afternoon nanny for my three children. This would include collection of my younger two children from nursery at 1.30pm and my eldest child from school at 3.30pm. Both the nursery and school are within easy walking access to our house.

The hours would be 1.30pm until 6pm, 5 days a week. Essentially, I am looking for a caring, kind and patient nanny that can develop a strong bond with my children who can help them grow and learn in the process. Light cleaning duties would largely include keeping the house in order plus we would like someone that can assist my eldest with their homework (fairly minimal) and bath and feed all three children.

If you are interested please let me know and we can discuss further

Many thanks
Bridget
Kkkathy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny available for full-time permanent or temporary part time employment

Postby Kkkathy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:23 am

I am still available and looking forward to hearing from you.
Kathy

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.