Are you looking for an amazing nanny??

1 post
Bumpmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Are you looking for an amazing nanny??

Postby Bumpmum » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:06 pm

Our wonderful ex nanny is available after 3 years with her current family. Below is my reference from 2014 but more than happy to speak on the phone regarding her time with us.

To all nappy valley users,

My fantastic nanny is looking for a full time position starting from January 2018 I'm so sad to be loosing her but I am expecting my second child and financially can't offer full time any longer.

Our nanny has worked with us for a year and has proved to always go above and beyond what's expected of her, including sometimes cooking for me and my husband without being asked! She happily pops our clothes in with our sons washing. I interviewed a few nannies who were very rigid in terms of what they will and will not do, my nanny has been an absolute god send. She is qualified and has excellent references, one of her references cried on the phone to me as she missed her so much.

She bonded instantly with my little boy who was 8months when she started, she ensures he is stimulated with different activities and a good balance between home and outdoors, I am kept involved with pictures and texts through out the day which I'm sure you will agree is lovely and gets you through the working day. He adores her and often cries when it's time for her to leave in the evening. She is sociable and has an active nanny network in the area.

As mentioned above she is looking for full time around 50 hours a week and is happy to consider a nanny share - only live out positions.

Honestly if you are looking for the next best thing to you when you are at work then look no further - my nanny is here to help.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.