Enthusiastic recommendation for our Spanish nanny, whom we will sadly have to let go

2 posts
goalie
Options:
Share this post on:

Enthusiastic recommendation for our Spanish nanny, whom we will sadly have to let go

Postby goalie » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:14 pm

Our nanny, a Spanish teacher who has been in the UK for 2 years now, has been with us for nearly a year and we will very sadly have to let her go by the end of the year as our child care needs have changed.

She is mature, responsible, couldn't be lovelier, and most importantly, our 3 children (7 and 4.5x2) adore her. We have been very happy with her and want to do everything we can to help her find a new family. She has been working for us in the afternoons, doing pick up as well as helping around the house plus some babysitting.

Feel free to DM me for any information, or contact her directly - her name is Maite (pronounced 'my-teh') 07784956298.
Emsone
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Enthusiastic recommendation for our Spanish nanny, whom we will sadly have to let go

Postby Emsone » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:18 pm

Hi, we’re looking for a nanny for two days a week for our 3 year old boy and 2 year old girl. Our current nanny sadly had to go back to Spain ! We live in South Wimbledon. If your nanny is interested please Pm me and we discuss more.

Thanks
Emma

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.