Nanny available full time or part-time and babysitting

2 posts
luana.kelli
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny available full time or part-time and babysitting

Postby luana.kelli » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:36 pm

I have more than 9 years experience as Nanny I love children and I have DBS check, first aid also I am an experienced Maternity Nurse.
I speak Portuguese, French and English fluent and I live between the commons.
I am available to start asap. References on request

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Luana.
mariechenailler
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny available full time or part-time and babysitting

Postby mariechenailler » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:46 pm

HI Luana

Hope you're doing well
Are you still available ? we are looking for a nanny for our 3 daughters - see below our ad
Hope you will be interested!
Kind regards
Marie

We are a French family of 3 lovely girls looking for an experienced live-out nanny (full-time position from 8am to 9.30am and 11.30am to 6.45pm / 5 days per week - free paid time on Fridays) from the 1st of December - contract position for about 9 months - till the 31th of August 2018.
From September 2018, we will be looking for a permanent part time nanny (morning drop off and pick up from 3.30pm till 6.30pm), so you can extend to a permanent position if you are interested in it.

Our daughters are 7.5 years, 5.5 years and almost 4 years old.
The oldest one is in Year3 and our cadet is in Year1; the youngest is going part-time to nursery so the nanny will take care of her from 11.45, and take care of pick up and drop off of the other 2.
Your duties are only related to the kids, there won't be any household tasks. You will have to prepare the girls for school, drop off and pick them up, play and develop their creativity, organize playdates and other activities, support them with homework, go to the park/playground, bring them to activities if required, prepare their lunch and dinner, bath them ...
We are looking for someone who loves cooking, playing artistic and educative activities, meeting with other nannies, reading stories to the kids, singing / dancing / having fun. If you are not British, you will need a very good / proficiency English.
We are a very nice family and need someone who will take good care of our lovely daughters. We have references from our previous nannies, including the current one!
NO AGENCY PLEASE

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.