Part-time nanny wanted

4 posts
shabbychic
Options:
Share this post on:

Part-time nanny wanted

Postby shabbychic » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:13 pm

We are a Balham (SW12) based family with two little children (girl aged 1 and boy who is nearly 4) looking for a part-time sole charge nanny to start three days a week from 2nd January 2018 (some flexibility on this). Duties will include looking after both children in the morning, giving lunch and then dropping off our little boy at pre-school (sole charge of our daughter during this time), collecting our son from pre-school and giving both children dinner. We are looking for someone who is fun and has good experience with children (is interested in stimulating play for two fun and inquisitive children), is local, cares about nutrition (super important as our little boy has food allergies). Hours will be from 7.30/8am to 5.30/6pm, three days a week (can be flexible on days but ideally include Tuesday and Wednesday).

If you would like to have an initial chat to learn more about the role and our family please do get in touch.
Last edited by shabbychic on Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aaliyah
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part-time nanny wanted

Postby aaliyah » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:52 pm

Hi

My name is Kirby and I am a very experienced nanny/Childminder, based in Wandsworth Town (Teaching Degree)
I am looking for a part-time role starting Jan. I will be working alongside my daughter who is a baby and I'm sure would love the company.

My ideal days to work would be Monday/Friday, but can be flexible my hourly rate is £11. I can also be flexible with extra days and I drive so Balham is a 10 min drive away.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Zara84
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Zara84 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:24 pm

Hello there!I’m interested about the role!Currently working 3 days a week for family in West Norwood as part time nanny,but still need other part time job for 2 days.If is suitable for you,I can work Thursday and Friday full days?
I have 9 years experience and can provide excellent references.
Please,let me know if work for you.
Many Thanks
Zara84
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Zara84 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:12 pm

Hello again I forgot earler to leave you my details.You can call or text if you are interested on 07988013607!Thank you!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.