American nanny/home school teacher looking for work

2 posts
jessica222
Options:
Share this post on:

American nanny/home school teacher looking for work

Postby jessica222 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:28 pm

Hi,

My current family is not able to give me enough hours hence the need for me to find a new family to look after. I am looking for work as a nanny or as a home school teacher.

I have been a nanny here in London for 5+ years and I have experience with children between 0-12 years old. Most of my experience is with babies and toddlers.

Apart from just caring for children, I feel I have a lot of skills I can teach them whether it be sports, knitting, crafts, Spanish, etc. I can also provide basic household chores: laundry, cleaning, cooking and gardening.

I am a non-smoker. I have a clean CRB and driver's license (but no car). References can be given upon request.

I would like to find a family that would let me bring my 8 month old son along with me. He is very contented and I currently bring him to work while I look after a family with 3 girls.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon :)

Jessica
mikkalene
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: American nanny/home school teacher looking for work

Postby mikkalene » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:13 pm

Hi!
Would you be interested in working mon-fri 12:30-17 (22 1/2 hours a week)? This would entail picking up my daughter from nursery and looking after her in our home (Northcote Rd area).
If so, please get in touch (07745590503)
Best wishes
Mikka

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.