Au pair needed - Jan/Feb 2018

3 posts
Ajk789
Options:
Share this post on:

Au pair needed - Jan/Feb 2018

Postby Ajk789 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:40 pm

Hello,

We are a relaxed family based in Putney looking for a friendly live-in au pair starting in January/February 2018. We offer a large room, double bed and sole use of a bathroom.

The job involves looking after our two children aged 7 (boy) and 3 (girl).

On a school week, this will involved getting the children ready in the morning and dropping them at school between 8.15-9am and then picking up the children from school between 3.15-4.30pm, then dinner and homework. Mother is back from work by 6pm. Some ad hoc cleaning will also be expected, at a time suited to you but other then drop off/collection your day is free for you.

During the school holidays, more childcare may be required and the pay will be increased. Minimum 1 year stay.

If you are interested, then please message me.

Thanks.
delsout
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Au pair needed - Jan/Feb 2018

Postby delsout » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:46 am

Hello,I am very interested in the position so please would it be possible to send me your contact details?
I have an extensive childcare experience as an Au pair(3 times in France and once in the UK) taking care of children between 3-9 and two girls aged 6-9.I have had a wonderful experience with a French family with two young children(a girl of 4 and 16 month old toddler) when I have been an Au pair in Battersea.I am currently in London and am available to start ASAP.
Please let me know if you could be interested.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes
millymoo
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Au pair needed - Jan/Feb 2018

Postby millymoo » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:36 pm

We are looking for something similar and I just sent you an email.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.