Full-time Nanny Required - Late Feb/Early March start

2 posts
Imogen Haddon
Options:
Share this post on:

Full-time Nanny Required - Late Feb/Early March start

Postby Imogen Haddon » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:30 am

Hello,

My lovely full time nanny is going back to New Zealand early March and I am looking for someone to look after my two little ones as both me and my partner work full time.

The little ones are Mia (3) and Arlo (1). Mia goes to nursery 3 days a week. We are looking for either a live in or someone locally if they are live out. Hours will usually be 8 to 6.30, with some household chores as well included in the job spec, as well as some overtime as I do travel overseas a bit for work.

We live in Clapham West side, just off Clapham Common, near the tennis courts, on Kyrle Road. Message me if this is of interest to you!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

Imogen
Moira Walsh
Share this post on:

Re: Full-time Nanny Required - Late Feb/Early March start

Postby Moira Walsh » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:37 pm

Hi Imogen,

Fulham Nannies would be delighted to help you find a replacement nanny (fully vetted & reference checked.). In the short term, we can arrange temporary cover which allows you a breathing space while you continue to search for the right person without rushing.

Just let me know if I can help. if you would like to discuss your requirements please call us on (020) 7736 8289 and ask for Moira

You can also find out more about our nanny recruitment service on our website at Fulham Nannies

Kindest.
Moira Walsh (Owner)
Start your Nanny search today with Fulham Nannies!
South West London | West London | Central London
https://www.fulhamnannies.co.uk/

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.