Experience nanny with 2.5 years dauthger is looking New position

1 post
Kasia Joanna
Options:
Share this post on:

Experience nanny with 2.5 years dauthger is looking New position

Postby Kasia Joanna » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:41 pm

Hi ,

Would you be interested in a nanny with her own child? 

I have got 12 years of childcare experience as a nanny. I have worked for families with up to 4 children and my last position before I had my little girl was a full -time nanny-share for two families :1 ;2.5 years old boy ,5 year olds girl and another family with 2 children:1.5 years old boy and 4 years girl.
I have cared for children between the ages of 6 months to 11yrs old. I'm a very friendly, fun loving, patient, self-motivated and hard working person with caring, reliable and honest nature. I enjoy working with children and take this responsibility extremely seriously. As an employee I make every effort to meet the needs of the children I care for and the expectations of their parents. I’m a non-smoker . I am also Ofsted registered. 

My little one is 2 years 5months old. She's very relaxed and happy natured child who really loves/enjoys playing with other children and their company.She naps between 12.30 and 2.30pm and that gives me good opportunity preparing a meal etc. Currently I work for family in Putney I just doing pick up from school two boys 6 and 8 years old and it really works perfectly -everyone seems to be happy . It's only 20 hours job unfortunately not enough hours that why I'm looking for new positions .If that something you're interested. Please don't hesitate to contact me on 07825776049. Kind regards Kasia

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.