Summer nanny available:June-August

1 post
Nannysw18
Options:
Share this post on:

Summer nanny available:June-August

Postby Nannysw18 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:15 pm

Dear parents,

I am aware I am posting a while in advance before many know their summer plans but if anyone is thinking they may need any extra help in the summer do read below.

I'm an experienced nanny who has worked abroad and in London for 4 years and I am looking for a temporary position from June-August which is full time (approx 45hrs a week). I'm starting my PGCE primary teacher training at UCL in September for a year, thus, I am free in the summer if anyone is thinking ahead and may need someone short term. I'm also a keen traveller who teaches at an NGO in South-East Asia annually so I have experience in teaching, tutoring and I am also confident in travelling for work too.

I've worked with babies from birth until the age of 8, sometimes with 4 children at once. I'm a mature student (24 years old) and currently in the process of finishing my undergraduate degree in Education at the University of York at the moment thus I have experience with children in formal and informal settings. I am also CRB checked and can provide many excellent references from long term nanny work as well as ad hoc nanny/babysitting work. Do let me know if you have any questions :)

Best,
Maya

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.