Temporary au pair

3 posts
Mingg
Options:
Share this post on:

Temporary au pair

Postby Mingg » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:40 pm

We are looking for a temporary au pair from end of March until end of May or anytime in between. One child, SW4, PM for more details
flrbrntt
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Temporary au pair

Postby flrbrntt » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:53 am

My name is Sarah PĆ¼hringer, I am 19 years old and I am from Austria, I am currently in London already, I was working as an Au Pair the last 8 months and now I would still like to enjoy London a bit, and since I love spending my time with children I just thought, why not search for another family that I could give a hand. I was interested in your post and was wondering if you could give me some more information how your life looks like and how your children are. (Maybe you also have some pictures and if you would like to have pictures of me (and children) I can also send you some). If there is interest on both sides we could also meet in person to get to know each other and have a chat.

Best wishes,
Sarah
Ivana Ch.
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Temporary au pair

Postby Ivana Ch. » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:13 pm

Hello,
my name is Ivana Chochrunova, I am working in London as a teacher in czech school Okenko, I am 26 and I have a lot of experiences with children, for example I make every year sport and educational activities in summer children camps. Please, let me know, if you are interest in me and we can meet each other.
My e-mail is ivana.chochrunova@seznam.cz

With kind regards,
Ivana

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.