Nurseries in Fulham

4 posts
KarolinaHernandez
Options:
Share this post on:

Nurseries in Fulham

Postby KarolinaHernandez » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:48 pm

Hello lovely parents!

Looking to send my then 1 year old to a nursery in Fulham starting in August/Sept. We are currently considering:

- The Little People of Fulham
- 57 Filmer Road
- Peques
- Bright Horizons

Anyone on here has any experience with the above or could recommend somewhere in the area? It has to be within reasonable distance to Dawes Rd.

Thanks a lot for your help!
Kind regards,
Karolina

Follow me on Instagram
@thehomeprojects
Claudia&Giacomo
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nurseries in Fulham

Postby Claudia&Giacomo » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:19 am

Hi! I actually considered all of those too and Pippa Poppins but ultimately opted for Beau Peeps in Fulham road, as my LO was young too. Reasons being: smaller environment , more 121 focusand care (I felt, esp at bigger nurseries such as 57 that he would just be “thrown in” and left there) beautifully arranged space and VERY clean (which I didn’t find across all of the mentioned nurseries), very good food (a nutritionist is in charge and all cooked in the premises. Only Pippa Poppins was comparable food wise in my opinion)
Sorry, not sure if this helps - but I thought I would share! We now moved so had to take him out and one year on I still deeply miss that Nursery and haven’t found a match so far.
Nims
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Nims » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:25 pm

I can't say for any of the other nurseries, but I have to warn you that Bright Horizons tend to bump up their fees on an annual basis (sometimes twice annually) with very little notice (literally less than a month's notice). Any complaints about this just falls on deaf ears as they are such a large organisation. The most recent case of fee increase that I am aware of is of the Bright Horizons Clapham Village branch.
To me, it comes across that they care more about their shareholders than they do their customers. Therefore, they lost my custom a few months ago. Which is sad, as the staff that work there are lovely (although the turnover tends to be high).
KarolinaHernandez
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby KarolinaHernandez » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:33 pm

Thank you Claudia & Giacomo! I checked and Beau Peeps only accept children between 2-5. Our daughter will be 1.

Thank you Nims, that says a lot about them as organisation.

Anyone heard of Peques? The Spanish-English nursery. They haven’t got back to me (which doesn’t fill me with great hope...)
Kind regards,
Karolina

Follow me on Instagram
@thehomeprojects

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.