Energetic Scandinavian nanny looking for a lovely family!

3 posts
annik90
Options:
Share this post on:

Energetic Scandinavian nanny looking for a lovely family!

Postby annik90 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:21 pm

Hello Mums and Dads

First of all, thank you for opening my advert. Time has come for me to leave my long-term live-in position and I'm looking for a full-time live-OUT role starting in the next few months.

I'm 27-year-old energetic and child-loving individual who loves nannying!
I have over 5 years of experience with children working with private families (including proxy parenting and travelling abroad with a family) and also working short periods in different nurseries. I love working with children and take pride in their well-being providing right balance of nurturing care, creativity and outdoor activities.
Also I strongly believe in creating positive, encouraging and exploring environment for the children, one in which they can thrive and feel protected.

I love being active and search all the opportunities each London area has to give to keep the children busy and happy, from playgroups to libraries and parks!
I follow a healthy lifestyle and enjoy cooking too so there are always home-cooked meals and lots of veggies available for the little ones.

I have excellent references and all the necessary checks done. Please get in touch if you want to know more, I would love to hear from you!
Claphamummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Energetic Scandinavian nanny looking for a lovely family!

Postby Claphamummy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:47 am

Hi
I’m looking for someone to pick up my 3yr old daughter 3 days a week (can be flexible on which but ideally Tues,Thurs,Fri) and take care of her 3.30-6.30 so 9 hours in total plus possible extra ad hoc babysitting. Is this of interest, if so pls PM me!
Thanks!
hev1001
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Energetic Scandinavian nanny looking for a lovely family!

Postby hev1001 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:22 am

Are you looking for immediate work? We will be looking for a full time term only nanny from September to help us with our one year old daughter 8am-6pm Monday to Friday. We will also need you to collect our eldest daughter (7 years old) up from school. Do let me know if you are interested. With thanks. Helen

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.