Hello, we are looking for someone for 18-20 hours per week (Mondays & Tuesdays) for our two children. Job details below, if you're interested please feel free to email me at Kate.firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best!
We are looking for a *kind and fun* nanny for our 2 wonderful children, a boy age 4 and a girl who is almost 2.
- Live out position for 2 days per week, Monday & Tuesday, 8/830 am - 5/530 pm (18 hours total), for 1 year starting on 30 July.
- Located in Clapham Common Northside.
- Eldest child will be at school, and toddler at preschool some mornings, from September.
- Candidate will need to do school drop offs and picks ups (walking distance, <10 min) and out of term care including fun and stimulating home-based play and activities, and local excursions.
- Light meal preparation and tidying after playtimes.
- Up to date DBS check and paediatric first aid required, Ofsted registration ideal.
**Candidate must be reliable, enthusiastic, warm, and caring, with experience working with young children.**
Note: we are a strictly non-smoking home and we have one pet (an indoor cat).