We're looking for a kind, punctual and energetic nanny to help us from Tues 26th June onwards (I return to work in early July).
We’re a family of 4 (Barry (37), Anna (35), toddler (nearly 3) and the baby (5 months)). We are British/Irish. We live in a 4 bedroom terraced house with garden, and new kitchen.
We are looking for a live-out nanny for 3 days a week:
- Monday, Tues and Thursday
- 11 hours per day (7.15am to 6.15pm) = 33 hours pw
- Light household chores (e.g. empty dishwaher and put clothes into dryer) plus usual nanny jobs.
We live in Putney (SW15 1), which is well connected to central London via train, tube and bus.
Anna works part-time near Putney (in Richmond). Barry works full-time in the City. We’re both lawyers.
We are very active and are members of the Bank of England Sports Club (you could go there with the children). We like exploring, going to the local parks and Wetlands. We like exercising and walking. Anna and Barry also have a dinner out once or twice a week (and we'd be happy to pay GBP10 ph extra for this evening ad hoc work, as the boys sleep well).
We have a lot of family in the local area which is great for the boys. From September, the toddler will be in nursery for 4.5 days per week. Although in the school holidays, this drops down to 2 full days a week at a private day nursery.
We'd like someone who has taken very, very few sick days (and now in full health and no known illnesses).
We'd like someone who is happy to:
- empty the dishwasher even though it might contain adult's pots and pans
- empty the washing machine (one load per day is pretty usual; never more than that) and hang up adult stuff as well
- make homemade puree for baby and home-cooked meals e.g. cottage pie, fish pie, etc for toddler (when he is not at nursery, so during school hols)
- try to keep out of the house from 12-5pm on Thursdays to allow my lovely cleaner to work her magic
- take baby to local church groups so that he 'socialises' a bit with other babies