We are looking for a nanny to help with our two daughters, someone who understands all the key stages of child development, and who wants to become a member of our family in South West London (near Clapham Junction).
Our eldest girl, four, starts reception at our local school in September. Our youngest, two, attends nursery every morning.
Our girls like to run around, play games, colour, paint, explore, read books and lots more. Above all, we are looking for someone who is kind, calm and energetic. You will also need to be organised and reliable, active, creative and fun. We want you to encourage our girls to grow and develop on their own and keep them engaged in activities such as reading, arts, crafts and sports. We are looking for someone to have a long-term relationship with our children and with the family in general.
This is a sole-charge, live-out position, which can either be part time, for three days a week (Monday – Wednesday), or full time for five days a week. Standard hours are 07.30 to 18.30, but we will need some flexibility around these hours.
We do not have any pets and do not require our nanny to drive.
- Entertaining – attending activities, playgroups, play dates with children of a similar age, going to the park, playground etc.
- Helping our older daughter with reading, spelling and maths.
- Prepare home cooked meals, using fresh ingredients, ideally with a knowledge of nutrition.
- Laundry and light housework such as unstacking the dishwasher, ironing, keeping the house tidy and occasional errands (we also have a cleaner).
Please only apply if you:
- Are able to provide two verifiable UK references including from your most recent employer.
- Are fluent in English (we would welcome a nanny who has a second language).
- Are a non-smoker.
If interested please send a response with your CV, availability, contact details and salary expectation .