Sole Charge Live out Nanny role from September

6 posts
lifechanger
Options:
Share this post on:

Sole Charge Live out Nanny role from September

Postby lifechanger » Thu May 24, 2018 9:15 pm

We are looking for a nanny to help with our two daughters, someone who understands all the key stages of child development, and who wants to become a member of our family in South West London (near Clapham Junction).

Our eldest girl, four, starts reception at our local school in September. Our youngest, two, attends nursery every morning.

Our girls like to run around, play games, colour, paint, explore, read books and lots more. Above all, we are looking for someone who is kind, calm and energetic. You will also need to be organised and reliable, active, creative and fun. We want you to encourage our girls to grow and develop on their own and keep them engaged in activities such as reading, arts, crafts and sports. We are looking for someone to have a long-term relationship with our children and with the family in general.

This is a sole-charge, live-out position, which can either be part time, for three days a week (Monday – Wednesday), or full time for five days a week. Standard hours are 07.30 to 18.30, but we will need some flexibility around these hours.

We do not have any pets and do not require our nanny to drive.

Responsibilities:

- Entertaining – attending activities, playgroups, play dates with children of a similar age, going to the park, playground etc.
- Helping our older daughter with reading, spelling and maths.
- Prepare home cooked meals, using fresh ingredients, ideally with a knowledge of nutrition.
- Laundry and light housework such as unstacking the dishwasher, ironing, keeping the house tidy and occasional errands (we also have a cleaner).

Please only apply if you:

- Are able to provide two verifiable UK references including from your most recent employer.
- Are fluent in English (we would welcome a nanny who has a second language).
- Are a non-smoker.

If interested please send a response with your CV, availability, contact details and salary expectation .
lauraghi
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Sole Charge Live out Nanny role from September

Postby lauraghi » Thu May 31, 2018 12:28 pm

Good morning. I'm an italian nanny with several years of experience,I worked with children between 4months and 5 years old, often with siblings, I'm reliable, kind and enthusiastic. I like to cook healthy and tasty food. Since september 2016 I'm working in clapham south and I know most of the children activities run in the area.
I'm ofsted registered.
I'm looking for a job starting from September.
Full or part time (Monday Wednesday and Friday)

Many thanks

Laura
Alily
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Alily » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:16 am

Dear parents,
I am writing you with regard to the nanny position.

I am a 26-year-old Italian girl and have decennary work experience as nanny.

At the moment I have terminated my working relationship with a nice anglo-italian family in Putney.
I have worked as after-school nanny with three boys aged 10,7 and 3.
I have also been nanny for several years in Italy,with different families.

I really love being a nanny because I absolute adore children and taking care of them, I think they are the best part of our lives and need to be loved,cared and protected.

I would like to send you my CV so you can read better my experience, abilities and skills,in order to do that ,may I have your email address?

I really hope we could have chat in person and you never know that I can be your new lovely nanny.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Aliguetou
NannyandChild83
Share this post on:

Postby NannyandChild83 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:43 pm

Good afternoon,

My name is Carly, and my current nannying role is coming to an end.

I have over 15 years experience as a nanny, NVQ level 2 and 3 in childcare, up to date DBS, first aid, and have a clean driving license.

Please do feel free to contact me if you would like a chat :)

Excellent References upon request.

Kind regards
Carly
Managing Director, Nanny & Child
01306743307 | carly@nannyandchild.co.uk
www.nannyandchild.co.uk
Stanka123
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Stanka123 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:07 pm

Hi, I’m a professional nanny with 8 years of full time nanny experience. I’ve looked after children of all ages including newborn twins, toddler twins, Nanny share etc. I’m very confident looking after many children at once.
I have 11 checkable UK references, first aid certificate and up to date DBS check.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Stanka
https://www.mathnasium.co.uk/clapham
https://www.nightingalemontessori.co.uk/
http://www.abbevillenannies.co.uk/home/
https://merrygoround.club/
https://www.345nurseryschool.com/
NannyABC
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NannyABC » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:02 am

Hello

Is The position still available please?

Thank you

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.