Holiday help wanted

2 posts
workingmum62
Options:
Share this post on:

Holiday help wanted

Postby workingmum62 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:23 am

Dates: Saturday 21st July - Sunday 12th August (not necessarily the whole time but at least two weeks)
Location: Elie, Fife, Scotland (https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Ear ... -2.8341409)
We are looking for someone to come and stay with us while we are on our summer holiday to help with our three children (boys aged 8 and 6 and girl aged 3). It will not be full-time sole charge, we are more looking for someone who will muck-in with family life. The majority of the time you will be helping with one or two of the kids - taking them to golf/tennis lessons or down to the beach or if you want to, playing golf/tennis/football/rugby with them. There will be some periods of sole charge for the three of them if we want to play golf or go for a run but not a lot (we both work full-time so want to see kids on holiday!). There will be evening babysitting when kids are asleep.
We are looking for someone who is active, fun and has a general can do attitude. Childcare experience is not a necessity but it would definitely be a help to have someone who is used to being around kids.
There is lots to do in the village: tennis, golf, sailing, windsurfing, beach, walks (https://www.midrockhouse.com/elie). It also has it's own micro-climate and is normally sunny in the summer while the rest of the UK has rain!! We're flexible on the dates but ideally looking for someone for at least two weeks.
We will pay for your transport to Elie, accommodation (own bedroom but sharing a bathroom with the family) and food. In addition we will give you "pocket money" of £150 per week. There will also be opportunities to do paid babysitting with other families if we do not need you if you wanted to top this up.
Please do get in touch if you're interested or would like some more detail.
FF1909
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Holiday help wanted

Postby FF1909 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:44 pm

Hi workingmum62,
I am looking exactly for a nanny job like this. I am Austrian and in my final year in school doing the IB Diploma program. I would like to get some more information. You can email me at fiona240600@gmail.com
Looking forward to hearing form you
Kind Regards
Fiona F.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.